Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kailua Kayaking Experience


Aloha, I am back and celebrating that I can once again continue to blog. I know it has been over two months since I last posted anything, therefore I look forward to blogging more often. I have to say that living in Hawaii has been such an incredible experience, not only for me but for my family. The scenery here is so majestic. The ocean water so refreshing and the weather, oh so beautiful! Well at least in most parts of the island. I live in an area were it typically rains often but it does not bother me because even the rain is peaceful here. We went kayaking the other day and I must say it was so fun and relaxing. The weather seemed terrible at first but things took a drastic turn for the best and we enjoyed ourselves kayaking from Kailua to the surrounding smaller islands. Our first stop was at a small island named flat island I presume. It's actually a bird sanctuary and it is completely flat. From the moment you arrive there you can see the birds nest and hear the music they make. It was such a peaceful experience. Then from there we went to the bigger island were we had the most fun. It is a very rocky site and parts of the of the island had a chasm in which  people can swim. We most definitely swam in them and it was a surreal experience. Kind of like a private tub in the island (lol). In the end it was lovely and a great work out as well. Kayaking is no joke but it is so fun!
















No comments:

Post a Comment