Monday, March 18, 2013

Waikiki and Birthday.

 Friday Night Musical In the Heights and then Waikiki fun.

 Me and my son.

Stand up paddle.

 My daughter making friends.
Birthday gift. 
 iLuv Docking station and surround system.



This weekend has been awesome! Did I mention it was also a weekend of birthday celebration? Well I’ve been celebrating since Friday to today. Actually today is my birthday but because it’s on a Monday not much you can do to celebrate. Therefore, on Friday my friend took me to see a musical called In the Heights and I must say it was awesome (review coming soon). We then decided to stop for some drinks (few) and some dance also. I have to say it was very fun. 
On Sunday, my husband decided to take me to the Hale Koa resort in Waikiki beach and I definitely recommend this place if you’re ever in Waikiki Beach area. The ambiance is nice and the drinks are very good. I enjoyed a Bloody Mary which by the way is my favorite drink.  Anyways we swam and paddled surfed all morning long. Afterwards, we went to the Moana Mall and then to dinner. It was nothing fancy but when I’m with my family it’s all about the quality time we spend together.
Today on my birthdate we went back to Honolulu and spend the entire day shopping and also visited University of Hawaii. I’m really considering pursuing my Masters. Thereafter we came home grilled some meat and spent more time together. We thought about buying a cake but we settled on chocolate chip cookies. I can’t afford all those extra calories, lol! In the end, I have to say this birthday weekend was great and I am so thankful to have my beautiful family by my side.  I believe this is what made my birthday so special: my family! Let me know how you like to spend your birthday.
Love,
Kenia

2 comments:

  1. those pictures are gorgeous the beach looks so awesome!!! i hope you had a good birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I had a great birthday. Also,sorry for the late reply but I'm taking a very demanding online class but I will make an effort to log on more often. Thanks again. :)

      Delete