Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Lovely Stroll


 One of the things I enjoy the most in life is spending time with my beautiful children. That is why I’m always finding ways to bond with my children and one of our favorite activities that we do together is exercising. Yes, we love to exercise together. Sometimes we will run, bike, swim, play sports, or walk.

 Today we decided to go for a walk together. As we walked our dog and talked about everything a little kid can think about. Which, by the way,  I find so amusing as I listen to their stories, drama, and ideas. I become enthralled in it all. These are the memories I want them to always remember and never forget. Another thing we love to do is take pictures and appreciate nature.  As my daughter today pointed out how lovely the skies looked, I of course had to take pictures of it.

  The clouds did indeed look amazing or as my daughter described it, “like ocean waves in the sky”. I must say I agree with her and that is why I took pictures of that and also of the mountains on the other side from where we live. Did I mention that we love nature?

 I just thought I’d share with you all some of the pictures I took this afternoon of our lovely stroll.  I’d also love to read the things you all like to do to bond with others, whether it be children, significant others, friends, co-workers, etc. If you take the time and read my post please post your favorite bonding activity.
My daughter and son, carrying my lazy dog (Tinker). LOL!
 
The mountains and the sunset.
  
These are the "ocean waves of the skies", as my daughter described it.

Love,
Kenia

When you look at your life, the greatest happiness’s are family happiness’s. ~Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment