Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Finds


One of the things I love the most to do on my free time is shopping. I’m sure I’m not the only woman who enjoys shopping either but what I love the most is to find good deals. This weekend I got lucky and got a couple of things that I’ve been wanting. First, I have to admit that I’m a shoe addict and even though I don't get to wear my heels as often as I’d like, I still buy them. I found two pair of heels that I just could not resist myself from buying and the price for them is what really got me. 
 This pair of shoes are Steve Madden and they were originally $85 but I got them from Ross for $35.
 I love the floral print and I know I'll be able to wear this with just about anything.
 This pair right here are G by Guess and they were originally $65 I bought them from Ross for $25.
 As soon as I bought them I put them on and I must say they are so comfortable to walk in.
 This cute purse I got from the PX for $15. I like that it's light and stylish.
 I'm a mother of a ten year old who loves these dolls (Monster High), they originally cost between $20-25. I was able to get each one for $12. I had to buy these for my little one.
 Why didn't they have these kind of dolls When I was growing up? LOL. :)

 Being that I'm a mother and woman with bills I always try to keep a budget so when I shop I love to find bargains and my weekend finds did not disappoint. My daughter and I are both happy campers.

Love,
Kenia

Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.
~ Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment